When Culinary Art Meets Exquisite Memories
MYR438.00 nett per person
MYR638.00 nett per person with alcohol pairing
From the silky white slopes of St. Moritz to the bright city lights of Kuala Lumpur, join Andreas Caminada and Marcel Skibba at The Brasserie as he brings IGNIV—his 1 Michelin starred 'restaurant for the senses' to The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur.
Caminada’s 'fine dining sharing' concept is where culinary art, indulgence and time take centre stage to bring people together, engaging in conversation, sharing ideas, memories and food.
Stand a chance to win a Leica Sofort. Here is what you have to do:
1. Follow @stregiskl @leica_store_malaysia on both Instagram and Facebook
2. Make your reservations with email@example.com or call +603 2727 6666
3. Pay your deposit
3. At dinner, take as many pictures on your phone with the provided Leica Sofort frames
4. Share them on Facebook AND Instagram with your most creative caption
5. Tag and hashtag your post with @stregiskl @leica_store_malaysia #stregiskl #stregisklleica #srklgueststarchefseries #whenculinaryartmeetsexquisitememories #framethemoment #leicasofort#leicastoremalaysia
Dates : 9th Nov - 12th Nov 2018
Address: The Brasserie at The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur - Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone No.: +603 2727 1111
Operation Time: 6.30pm - 10.30pm
More Events & Promotions
you may also like
Macha, are you ready for matcha?
Everything you need to know about the green tea powder that’s lighting up KL right now.
Behind the scenes
The man behind the fairies
His bars have won awards and are the jewel of many cities’ nightlife, but designer Ashley Sutton really doesn’t get what the big deal is.
Openings in October 2018
Restaurants, cocktail bars, and a beer bar in Cyberjaya you've got to check out.