Thirst Magazine Issue 1: Out Now!
- Jungle Bird - The true origin and creator of the drink that put Malaysia on the map of classic cocktails.
- Art, Love and Cocktails - Cocktail Professor is breaking through the traditional cocktail making trends by integrating their knowledge with the locals, wherever their consultancy work brings them.
- History of Traditional and Modern Cocktails - A travel chart that shows the timeline of classic cocktails, with their recipes.
- Gin or Vodka - Use interchangeably and compare them through recipes.
- The Gin Book
- Whisky or Whiskey - The difference between the two spellings and where to learn more about the dram by Matthew Fergusson-Stewart.
- Beer in Malaysia - A brief history, styles of beers and what’s available now in Malaysia.
- Bar Highlights
- Bartender's Handshake
- How Wines Are Judged - Dr Stephen Hall tells us the process of wine judging.
- Sweetness & Bitterness - Understanding how our palate works through coffee science.
- Want to be a bartender? - Should you?
- Bangkok - Drink unlicensed craft beers and a speakeasy bar among erotic services.
- Books for Bartending - Good reads recommended by Jay Gray.
- A Bartender’s Memoir - Ben Ng putting the profession into perspective.
Thirst Magazine is available at RM10 a copy in MPH, Kinokuniya, Popular, Borders and any book stores in Klang Valley. You can also email us at email@example.com and we’ll post you one.
What to expect from Singapore Cocktail Festival 2018
Loads of tasting, testing and learning to do.
you may also like
Glenmorangie Private Edition No. 9 now in Malaysia
It’s a punch in the face but a sweet ending, with a price that doesn’t break the bank.
Spirits-focused bars in KL (and Penang)
Pop in for a drink at any one of these singular sensations.
An evening of sake and artisanal food pairing with Gekkeikan Sake
Friends of Thirst Mag kick off the new year with an educational sake experience.
The Macallan Quest Collection available now in global travel retail
Macallan has launched a new non-age statement range in duty-free.