During the Movement Control Order (MCO), outlets were not allowed to open and many businesses suffered as a result. Carlsberg Malaysia has initiated Adopt A Keg campaign to help local bars get back on their feet by encouraging consumers drinking at home to participate in this beer promotion.
“Banking on the momentum of our beer sales via e-commerce and off-trade consumption during the MCO, Adopt a Keg aims to reward our consumers with free draught beer on us while supporting their local F&B outlets,” said Stefano Clini, Managing Director of Carlsberg Malaysia.
20,000 glasses of beers are up for redemption throughout the whole campaign running from 1 June to 31 August 2020. Participating bars will be reimbursed for every beer redeemed to help with their operation expenses.
Redeem 2 Free beers
Fill a keg on the microsite to redeem the free beers. Limited to first 10,000 consumers and one redemption per consumer.
1. Register at the Adopt A Keg microsite.
2. Buy Carlsberg Danish Pilsner or Carlsberg Smooth Draught cans or bottles from convenience stores, online retailers, supermarkets or hypermarkets.
3. Snap a picture of the receipt and submit to the microsite as proof of purchase.
4. Scan the barcode on the can/bottle once a day for 4 days to fill up your virtual keg.
5. A QR code will be shown on the microsite once your keg is full to redeem 2 free beers from any participating outlets.
6. The outlet is then reimbursed by Carlsberg Malaysia for every beer redeemed, which eventually helps with some of their expenses while they rebuild their business.
You just helped a bar, cheers to that!
Buy 100 glasses for just RM500, limited to the first 1,000 consumers who have filled a keg. This promotion will start on 1 June 2020 and purchase can be made on the microsite.
The 100 beers will then be credited to your virtual keg, which can be redeemed in participating outlets. You can also transfer beers to your friends who can redeem the beers using their account on the microsite.
Support local bars, buy a beer.
Adopt a Keg follows another initiative by Carlsberg Malaysia in support of local coffee shops in collaboration with the Malaysia Singapore Coffee Shop Proprietors General Association (MSCSPGA), where Carlsberg will help defray their utility bills and contribute to their bottom line via a consumer promotion for Carlsberg Smooth Draught.
- T -