Hot on the heels of the White Walker by Johnnie Walker from last year, Diageo’s ongoing partnership with HBO has created the Game of Thrones Single Malt Scotch Whisky Collection in the lead up to the premier of season eight – and it’s finally available in Malaysia.
This limited edition collection features whiskies from their portfolio paired up with the seven Houses of Westeros and the Night’s Watch. Within this collection there are seven new liquids (not including the Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old, which is currently available in Singapore), so it’s extra exclusive. Each bottle is individually packaged, and bears the sigil of the House on the label, while the Oban Bay Reserve takes the black to join the Brothers of the Night’s Watch.
Have a look below to see the selection in full:
- Game of Thrones House Stark – Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost; 70cl; ABV 43%
- Game of Thrones House Tully – Singleton of Glendullan Select; 70cl; ABV 40%
- Game of Thrones House Targaryen – Cardhu Gold Reserve; 70cl; ABV 40%
- Game of Thrones House Lannister – Lagavulin 9 Year Old; 70cl; ABV 46%
- Game of Thrones House Greyjoy – Talisker Select Reserve; 70cl; ABV 45.8%
- Game of Thrones House Baratheon – Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old; for 70cl; ABV 40%
- Game of Thrones House Tyrell – Clynelish Reserve; 70cl; ABV 51.2%
- Game of Thrones The Night’s Watch – Oban Bay Reserve; 70cl; ABV 43%
The whole collection is exclusively available at Stay Thirsty in Malaysia, and the suggested retail price stands at RM2,499 for the set of eight.