It’s the end of the year, which means only one thing for the bar industry: The Bar Awards makes its way to Malaysia for the KL and Penang party.
Since 2014 The Bar Awards has been hopping around Asia – Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Malaysia, to be exact – to celebrate achievement and excellence within the growing (and slaying) cocktail community in the region. And much like the years before, they are relying on you, the public, to nominate your favourites for 2019.
The Bar Awards Kuala Lumpur and Penang 2019 categories are:
- The Bar Awards Luminaries presented by the House of Angostura
- The Rising Star
- Restaurant Bar of the Year presented by Tito's Handmade Vodka
- Beer Bar of the Year presented by Peroni
- Hotel Bar of the Year
- Specialist Concept of the Year presented by Restaurant, Pub and Bar Asia
- Hospitality Ambassador of the Year
- Hospitality Team of the Year presented by Hendrick's Gin
- Creative Cocktail Bar of the Year presented by Cointreau
- New Bar of the Year presented by Campari
- Bartender of the Year - Penang
- Bartender of the Year - Kuala Lumpur presented by Monkey Shoulder
- Bar of the Year - Penang
- Bar of the Year - Kuala Lumpur presented by Monin
Got a new spot that deserves some loving? Know of a bartender who’s stepped up their game this past year? Or do you want to see your old favourites win again? Now’s your chance to have your voice heard. Public nominations are open from 14th October at this link, closing on 27th October.
- T -