Whisky Live 2015 is back in Singapore for its sixth year! This time it will be held over the course of two days with close to 500 expressions and over 70 whisk(e)y and spirit brands in the five-star Capella Singapore, Sentosa.
Organised by La Maison du Whisky, the show has attracted the participation of renowned Singapore cocktail bars and restaurants, as well as spirit brands that are new to the island.
Showgoers will get to sample some of the best of Singapore’s bar scene, with pop-up bars from 28 HongKong Street, L’Aiglon, Tippling Club, Sugarhall, The Library, Anti:dote, Spiffy Dapper, FOC and Longplay.
Food-wise, there will be barbecue from Burnt Ends and Meat Smith, tapas from FOC, Mexican from El Mero Mero and fine dining from The Study.
Masterclasses will be from Aberlour, Nikka, Glenfiddich, Dalmore, Balvenie, Kavalan, GlenDronach, Highland Park and an additional rum category by rum legend Mr Luca Gargano, who will introduce Velier’s range of premium rums. Entry to the masterclasses are SGD35 each, on top of the show’s entry fee.
New spirits to look out for:
- Teeling: The first Irish whiskey distillery in Dublin in over 125 years.
- Fair: Newcomer to Whisky Live and fair trade spirits
- Paul John: The largest selling Indian single malt
- The Signatory Vintage: Independent bottler
Accommodation deal at Capella Singapore (Night Package @ SGD990):
- One-night stay for two (inclusive of breakfast)
- Two express passes to the Collector Room (with over 40 of the world’s most sought-after bottles)
- VIP Relaxing Room over the two-day event
- Two selected Collector Drams
- 28th November 2015 (Saturday), 2pm
- 29th November 2015 (Sunday), 11am
- Capella Hotel Singapore – 1 The Knolls, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098297.
- 1-day pass @ SGD95
- 2-day pass @ SGD150
- VIP pass @ SGD250
- Night Package for 2 @ SGD990
- Add-ons: Masterclass @ SGD35 each (on top of ticket prices)
Ticketing Hotline: +65 6348 5555
2. Whisky Live
3. La Maison du Whisky
Address: 80 Mohamed Sultan Rd, Singapore 239013
Tel: +65 6733 0059