The highlight of every whisk(e)y aficionado’s calendar, Whisky Live is back once again at the Andaz Singapore. Expect something special for their 10th anniversary this year, with master distillers, brand ambassadors, industry experts, and bar men in attendance from over 70 whisk(e)y and spirits brands and renowned bars from across the globe. Here’s what’s going on over the weekend:
- Tasting Hall and Spirits Room (entry with all passes) – featuring over 600 whisk(e)y and spirit expressions from around the world.
- Masterclasses and Cocktail Classes (entry SGD25 per person per class) – sit in on conversations and masterclasses led by industry experts from Teeling, Balblair Distillery, The Glenrothes, and Kyrö Distillery.
- Cocktail Terrace (entry with all passes) – four world-class bars will be showcased in rotational guest shifts, featuring signature cocktails and stellar bartending. Register online here.
- Collector’s Room (entry with all passes; tasting drams available with token purchase) – discover rare, highly sought-after bottles from Maison du Whisky’s private collection.
- VIP Area (VIP passes only) – over 100 prestigious, new, and limited releases will be up for sampling in this exclusive lounge.
- La Boutique (entry with all passes) – attendees will be able to purchase from the selection of over 900 bottles at the pop-up shop by Maison du Whisky, including a 10% discount on the usual retail price.
Tickets are available at the door on the day and online, and are available in three tiers: Discovery Pass (half day from 5pm to 9pm) at SGD69 for Saturday and SGD55 for Sunday; Connoisseur Pass (single day from 2pm to 9pm) at SGD119 for Saturday and SGD105 for Sunday; and VIP Pass (single day from 1pm to 9pm) at SGD199 for Saturday and SGD185 for Sunday.
Venue: Andaz Singapore
Address: Alley on 3, 5 Fraser Street, Singapore 189354
Telephone No: N/A
Operation Time: 1pm – 9pm